Monday, February 28, 2011

Picture of Symbolism Wednesday

I often find it interesting how visuals affect people in personal ways and in my view, they are just one reminder of how unique we all are.  It can be a celebration of the fact that we are not all just one river of gray, even when often times one person tries to look or act like another to be accepted.  Even when there are so many trying to follow the crowd, everyone does not think the entirely same way.  The Lord made me with an original design of fingerprints, a personal way of thinking.  I am just so amazed and in awe that, in considering the amount of people in the world, that there are no two exactly alike.  That is an enormous amount of combinations.  An amount that I could never dream of coming up with.
A possible theme day for this blog is a visual of symbolism on Wednesday.  Though I will post an illustration on this blog whenever it suits the day, Wednesday posts will continually be found with an illustration.  This visual will be displayed for anyone to comment on any memories, thoughts, etc. it might trigger.  Despite my choice of word ‘symbolism’, literal or metaphorical thoughts are welcomed.  I will enjoy getting a sense of the different ways you see things.  Images can give lessons as well or teach us something in some cases.  With that in mind, I hope you will feel free to join me letting your unique view on things out.  Thanks.       

No comments:

Post a Comment